Admission shall strictly be in line with Pakistan Engineering Councilís criteria and University of The Punjab rules and regulations.
General Entry Requirements:
- F.Sc. at least in first Division (60% marks).
Admission to Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
These admissions shall be open to candidates who have passed:
- Matriculation exams with at-least 60% marks
- Intermediate exams (Pre-Engineering examination) 60% marks (With the subjects o mathematics, physics and chemistry from a recognized Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination)
- Or Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks
- OrAn equivalent certificate from a recognized Institution.